New Nucleating System has been designed to use less compressed air
Four Stages of Snowmaking!
Four multi-valve adjustable stages of snowmaking are built into the new Sky Giant VI Snow Gun to yield a higher water to snow conversion rate per KW.
- Four multi-valve adjustable stages are built in.
- The nucleating nozzle system is removable with two screws.
- All nozzles are designed for 850 PSI (60 bar) operating pressure.
- Standard tower height is 20 feet (6M).
- Sled mounted units are 14 feet (4.3M) high.
- Water nozzles are available from 16 GPM (1.01 LPS) to 94 GPM (5.93 LPS).
- Compressed air can vary from 18.0 CFM (.051 M3/min) at 90 PSI (6.3 bar) to 44.0 CFM (.0122 M3/min) at 100 PSI.
Four stage multi-valve adjustability allows you to easily adjust your snow during ever-changing conditions.
High GPM/KW ratio. Higher water to snow conversion rate per KW than most commercial snow towers.
Excellent marginal temperature performance. The Sky Giant VI gun can usually start making snow at 28°F (-2.2°C) wet bulb temperature.
Greater snow projection. Snow projection is further and in a tighter pattern than most snow guns on the market.
The gun assembly resists formation of snow and ice.
Built-in water filter is cleaned automatically at shut down.